- Location Based in Heald Green with cross-site working
- Department Fundraising
- Date posted January 9, 2024
- Closing date February 29, 2024
- Package Band 3 £11.74 per hour
- Interview date TBC
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference as we raise the funds needed to build a brand-new hospice for the people of Greater Manchester. Hours will fluctuate in line with the demands of the appeal.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you positive, hard working and have attention to detail?
- Have you got experience of working or volunteering in fundraising or events?
- Can you support our head of capital campaign in delivering the income required for a new hospice?
- Can you give our supporters and campaign stakeholders excellent customer service?
- Are you willing to play your role in a high performing team?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice. You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
“We would not even be able to consider a new hospice building if we weren’t confident that people know how important our continued support is, and I am excited to see people come forward to make our vision a reality”.
Clare Henderson, Major Gifts, Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser, Capital Funds
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a Bank position
Salary: St Ann’s Band 3 11.74 per hour
Working pattern: Bank/Flexible
Based at: Cross-Site; primarily Heald Green
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat please contact Anne-Marie Wynne on 07870 581092
How to apply: To apply please Click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Any post holder within the organisation will be expected to undertake safeguarding training appropriate to their role and adhere to safeguarding policies and procedures. All staff must work in accordance with their statutory roles and responsibilities in relation to safeguarding in accordance with the Working Together to Safeguarding Children 2018, The Care Act 2014, and Prevent Duty 2015
*Please note that we may close the advert early if we have a successful applicant.
Closing date: February 29, 2024
Interview date: TBC