- Location Little Hulton
- Department Support Services
- Date posted November 10, 2023
- Closing date November 24, 2023
- Package £11.48 per hour
- Interview date Friday, 1 Dec 2023
Were continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
“It’s like a family at the hospice, and everyone really gets stuck in to support each other whatever challenge is thrown at them”
Emma Dixon, Director of Clinical Services
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an enthusiastic team player with good communication skills who is honest and reliable?
- Can you demonstrate experience working in a similar role, working to the highest standards of cleanliness?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague.
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
Salary: Band 2, £11.48 per hour.
Working Pattern: Bank (Flexible) Enhancements of between 30% and 60% for weekend, bank holidays, unsocial hours.
Based at: Little Hulton, Salford.
Free parking at both St Ann’s Hospice sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If youre looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please call Rob Kind, Head of Facilities for an informal discussion on 0161 4983624
How to apply: to apply for this position, please click here.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Anns Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: November 24, 2023
Interview Date: December 1, 2023