- Location Cross-site (Heald Green & Little Hulton)
- Department Rehabilitation
- Date posted November 10, 2023
- Closing date December 8, 2023
- Package Band 6 bank £19.04 per hour
- Interview date Wednesday, 20 December 2023
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist with interest or skills in Palliative Care?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member, managing competing priorities?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
”Having always worked for the NHS throughout my career, this was my first time working for a charity. It surprised me how innovative and forward thinking the hospice is.”
Damien Lacey, Advanced Clinical Practitioner
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Salary: Band 6 Bank £19.04 per hour
Working pattern: Ad hoc to cover service needs between 08.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Based at: Cross-site (Heald Green & Little Hulton) cover as needed.
Free Car Parking at both St Anns Sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Fran Brown, Rehab Team Lead or Bobby Magee, Lead Physiotherapist on 0161 498 3659 for an informal chat.
How to Apply: to apply for this position, please click here.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
Interview Date: 20th December 2023