- Location Heald Green with cross site travel
- Department Human Resources
- Date posted August 25, 2023
- Closing date September 11, 2023
- Package Band 7 £44,473 – £50,056
- Interview date Friday 22nd September 2023
You will be joining at an exciting time as we progress with plans for our new hospice site with a dedicated Education and Research Centre. If you are looking for a new challenge, where you will be inspired and empowered in supporting us to achieve our ambitious strategy we would love to hear from you.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you have a background in Education & Development with excellent facilitation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire?
- Do you hold a Learning & Development qualification (CIPD or similar) at Level 7 or have equivalent experience?
- Do you have experience of leading Education & Development interventions, in line with organisation strategy?
- Are you adaptable and agile in your approach, with the ability to ‘make things happen’
Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
Contract: we are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full time permanent position
Salary: £44,473- £50,056, Competency Based Framework
Based at: Heald Green with cross site travel to Little Hulton
Working Pattern:37.5 hours per week over 5 days
Free Parking at both sites
How to apply: to apply for this position please click here
Please call Michelle Bradbury, Head of People & Culture for an informal discussion on 0161 498 3632.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard Disclosure & Barring Service Check. The cost of which is covered by the hospice.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children
Closing date 11th September 2023
Interview date 22nd September 2023
* Please note that there will be a presentation as part of the interview