- Location Cross Site, Heald Green, Cheadle & Little Hulton
- Department Being You Centre
- Date posted July 11, 2023
- Closing date July 28, 2023
- Package Band 3 £22,893-£24,397 pro rata, Competency Based
- Interview date August 16, 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you interested in providing compassionate, high quality care to people living with life limiting illnesses in an outpatient setting?
- Can you demonstrate good communication skills?
- You must be passionate about our patients and be committed to change and supporting the organisation in delivering specialist palliative care to our patients.
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
“I am really proud to be part of Team St Ann’s, and am always inspired by how everyone really does go the extra mile to support each other and our patients and their loved ones”.
Emma Dixon, Director of Clinical Services
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position
Salary: St Ann’s Band 3 (£22,893 – £24,397 ) pro rata, per annum Competency Based Framework
Working pattern: 15 hours per week,
Based at: Cross Site, Heald Green, Cheadle & Little Hulton
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Amanda Connors on 0161 498 3638 for an informal chat.
How to apply: To apply please Click here
Please note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: July 28, 2023
Interview date: August 16, 2023