- Location Various locations across Greater Manchester
- Department Trading Company
- Date posted August 23, 2022
- Closing date December 21, 2023
- Package £11.48 per hour
- Interview date Ongoing
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you passionate about Charity retail and sustainability?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to develop great leadership skills working with small teams of volunteers?
- Would you thrive in a busy shop environment where no two days are the same?
- Are you looking for a flexible role that fits around your home life?
- We offer full training and the opportunity to develop whilst supporting a local hospice with big aspirations.
- Can you use basic Microsoft packages such as Word?
- We have shops across Greater Manchester. Get in touch to find out more.
“I enjoy listening to the stories of our customers, some of whom have had loved ones through the doors of the hospice”
Esme Evans, Shop Manager
We are pleased to be able to offer this post as Bank position working 7.5 hour shifts per day.
The pay scale has been set at our St Ann’s Hospice Band 2 at the rate of £11.48 per hour.
Various shop locations, depending on applicants travel capabilities
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please download an application form and submit to:
email@example.com or post to HR, St Ann’s Hospice, St Ann’s Road North, Heald Green, SK8 3SZ.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
For more information, please call our HR team on 0161 498 3651 or email
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 21st October 2023.
Interview Date: Ongoing and to be confirmed.
Please note: This is a face-to-face interview; all COVID restrictions will be applied. Medical facemasks are to be worn unless exempt from doing so.