- Location Heald Green
- Department Inpatient Unit
- Date posted September 8, 2022
- Closing date January 13, 2023
- Package Hospice Band 5, £26,276 - £32,435 pro rata
- Interview date Week commencing 23rd January 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a registered nurse who is committed to delivering specialist/individualised care in a palliative care setting?
- Can you demonstrate an interest or previous experience in palliative care?
- Applications are welcome from other specialities, e.g. heart failure, COPD, dementia nursing.
- You must be passionate about our patients and be committed to change and supporting the organisation in delivering specialist palliative care to our patients.
- Are you committed to caring for our patients, families, carers and others who are important to them?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full-time/part-time permanent position.
Salary: St Ann’s Hospice Band 5, Competency Based Framework, £26,276 – £32,435 per annum, pro rata, dependent on experience.
Enhancements of between 30% and 60% for weekend, bank holidays, unsocial hours.
Working pattern: Both full-time and part time hours available, 22.5 – 37.5 hours per week.
Based at: Heald Green
Free Car Parking for all staff
How to apply: To apply for this post please click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Please contact recruitment manager Louise Pinney on 0161 498 3685 for an informal chat.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice.
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: 13th January 2023
Interview date: week commencing 23rd January 2023.