- Location Cross Site, Little Hulton & Heald Green
- Department Being You Centre
- Date posted September 22, 2023
- Closing date October 22, 2023
- Package Band 5 £28,776-£34,581 pro rata, Competency Based
- Interview date Tuesday, 31 Oct 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a registered nurse who is committed to delivering specialist/individualised palliative care in an outpatient setting?
- Can you demonstrate an interest or previous experience in palliative care?
- Do you have the skills required to safely delivery intravenous infusions?
- You must be passionate about our patients, be committed to change and supporting the organisation in delivering specialist palliative care and committed to and motivated by our values.
“Having always worked for the NHS throughout my career, this was my first time working for a charity. It surprised me how innovative and forward thinking the hospice is.”
Damien Lacey, Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position
Salary: St Ann’s Band 5 (£28,776-£34,581) pro rata, per annum Competency Based Framework
Working pattern: 15 hours per week
Based at: Cross Site, Little Hulton & Heald Green
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Amanda Connors on 0161 498 3612 for an informal chat.
How to apply: To apply please click here
Please note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: 22nd October 2023
Interview date: 31st October 2023