- Location Cross site (Heald Green & Little Hulton)
- Department Rehabilitation
- Date posted November 8, 2023
- Closing date November 29, 2023
- Package Hospice Band 3 (£22,893 - £24,397)
- Interview date Tuesday, 5 December 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
”Im really proud to be part of Team St Anns, Im always inspired by how everyone really does go the extra mile to support each other and their patients and their loves ones.”
Emma Dixon, Head of Clinical Services
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you have an interest or experience of working in Palliative Care? Are you motivated to progress to a Band 4 Assistant Practitioner role in the Rehabilitation team?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member, managing competing priorities with in and outpatients in a variety of settings?
- You must be passionate about our patients a collaborative colleague and strong communicator.
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s
This opportunity is part of an Apprenticeship scheme and the postholder will undertake the Health & Social Care Assistant Practitioner (Health) Higher Apprenticeship, Level 4 during the first 2 years in post. On successful completion of this, they will be appointed to the Band 4, Rehabilitation Assistant Practitioner position.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals.
Contract: Fixed Term to Permanent (2-year fixed term apprenticeship, permanent Outpatient AssistantPractitioner on successful completion of apprenticeship)
Salary: Hospice Band 3 (£22,893 – £24,397) for the duration of the training. Hospice Band 4 on successful completion of the training programme. Competency Based Framework.
Working pattern: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. (20% off site study)
Based at: Cross Site, Heald Green and Little Hulton
Free Car Parking at both St Anns Sites.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please click here
Please contact Fran Brown-Rehab Team leader or Bobby Magee Lead Physiotherapist for an informal chat on 0161 498 3659.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: 29th November 2023
Interview Date: 5th December 2023