- Location St Ann’s Hospice Shops across Greater Manchester
- Department Trading Company
- Date posted January 11, 2023
Various hours (Minimum 3 hour shifts) Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 16:30pm
We’re also seeking individuals who want to contribute on a more flexible basis and be part of a supportive volunteer crew. No need to commit to specific hours or fixed schedules – we’ll simply reach out to you whenever we need an extra pair of hands or assistance with events. It’s a great opportunity to make a difference whenever it suits you! If this is the role for you simply indicate your preference on the application form and we’ll be in touch!
Department and Location of Volunteering Role:
St Ann’s Hospice Shops across Greater Manchester including Stockport, Sale, Altrincham, Heald Green, Little Hulton, and Edgeley.
Purpose of Volunteering Role:
To help raise vital funds to support patients with life limiting illnesses and their families across Greater Manchester by;
- Sorting through donations of clothing and bric a brac.
- Preparing items for display and creating vibrant window and in store displays.
- Giving excellent customer service and using an EPOS till (Full training given)
- Updating shop social media pages to engage with local communities.
- Promoting in store sales and promotions.
Apply for this volunteering opportunity here.
Alternatively, you can call our Volunteer Services Team on 0161 477 7839 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm.