Great Run Solo’s December Accumulator challenge is sure to have you running on Christmas cheer and keep you from going crackers!
Complete the 12 runs of Christmas (or more runs if you wish) of any distance between 1st – 25th December and earn yourself a special Christmas tree medal decoration, while helping to support St Ann’s this festive season.
How to take part
- Enter the challenge any time until 8th December
- Set up a JustGiving page for St Ann’s and ask your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor your challenge to raise money for St Ann’s
- Start running from 1st December
- Keep track of your 12 (or more!) runs
- Complete the challenge by 25th December
- Submit your final results to receive your digital certificate
It costs £15 to join – your entry fee includes a unique finishers medal, access to training plans & tips, access to our online tracking tool, and support throughout the challenge.
Accumulator distance award
There are three optional distance challenges. Depending on how far you run over your 12 (or more!) runs we will also award you a personalised digital finishers certificate to download and share:
- A round of santa-plause – 30 Miles
- Run run Rudolph – 60 miles
- There’s snow stopping you – 100 miles
Sign up online
Visit www.greatrun.org/virtual-running/accumulator/december to find out more and sign up online.
Get in touch with email@example.com to let us know if you’re taking on this challenge so we can cheer you on. May your miles be merry!