- Location Cross Site
- Department Patient Family Support
- Date posted November 21, 2023
- Closing date December 7, 2023
- Package Band 6, £37,127 -£42,618 pro rata Competency Based
- Interview date Tuesday, 12 December 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an experienced Social Worker with skills relevant to palliative care social work?
- Can you demonstrate experience and knowledge in safeguarding adults?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
”The team here is truly committed to making every day special, which is partly what makes St Anns such a unique place to work.”
Peter OBrien, Chaplaincy Support Worker
Contract: we are pleased to be able to offer this post as a 10 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover).
Salary: St Ann’s Band 6, £37,127 -£42,618 pro rata. Competency based Framework.
Working pattern: 34 hours per week, over 4 or 5 days.
Based at: Little Hulton with some cross site working at Heald Green
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply: To apply please click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Please contact Lisa Corbett on 07957642978, or 0161 498 3668 for an informal chat.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: 7th December 2023
Interview date: 12th December 2023