Come and join our fantastic team of friendly fundraisers. Make new friends and see first-hand the difference you can make to local people across Greater Manchester who are living with life-limiting illnesses. You can bring your skills to help us be the future of St Ann’s!
Giving just a few hours of your time regularly can help make a huge difference – to us and you.
Find a role to suit you
- Meet new people
- Gain valuable and transferable skills to add to your CV
- Develop your knowledge of the fundraising and events world
- A worthwhile way to give your time in a flexible way that suits your lifestyle
- Have a positive impact on local people with cancer and life-limiting illnesses
- Be part of something unique!
What we can offer you?
- Induction, training, support and supervision in your role
- An excellent opportunity to build on your skills
- Agreed out of pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines
- Join a friendly team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Volunteer social gatherings
Join our team of friendly volunteers.
Find out more about what it’s like being a fundraising volunteer for St Ann’s from some of our volunteers go to our Volunteering Stories page.
Are you ready to join us?
Fill out a register your interest form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 498 3631 if you are interested.